– PC Team Senior Analyst Purpose of the Job and Accountability
– 24*7 monitoring support for in-scope infrastructure.
– Develop and acquire detailed knowledge of the environment.
– People Management.
– Handle escalations and assist in the creation of RCAs.
– Possess the ability to work under pressure and the ability to communicate with stakeholders.
– Generate Operations report.
– Manage bridge calls and notify respective support groups.
– Perform GAP analysis.
– Creation of SOPs and Knowledge Base
– Capture alerts, raise incident tickets and escalate to the respective teams.
– Provide phone support 24*7*365 Responsibilities
– Act as the first point of escalation/consultation for the team on technical, procedural, and process-related queries.
– People Management: Prior experience of People Management of at least >10 resources is mandated.
– Guides the team lead in maintaining and updating documents in a central repository for the benefits of the entire team.
– Ensure proper shift handover to the next shift.
– Willing to work in 24/7 shift.
– Liaise with the Critical Incident Management Process Owner and Chair Process Review Meetings.
– Coordination and management during major incidents.
– Work proactively with the Applications, Systems, and Database teams to continually optimize the batch job streams and improve job performance.
– Production and maintenance of the major incident communication plan.
– Facilitating the production and maintenance of the major incident restoration plan.
– Production of major incident progress updates.
– Participation in major incident reviews.
– Conduct regular Process Compliance Checks and Quality Reviews to ensure that the process is being followed consistently.
– Escalate any inconsistencies in the monitoring environment with respect to the monitoring tool configuration, alert thresholds, alert message enrichment, and false alerts.
– Discuss operational challenges and constraints in team meetings and with the management to ensure timely resolution.
– Guide Track Lead to resolve Operation Challenges and constraints if any within the team or in a project.
– Analysis and reporting of incident trend data to identify and eliminate root causes.
– Managing root cause analysis between technical teams.
– Production of statistics and trend reports demonstrating the performance of the Problem Management process Skills
– Knowledgeable in ITIL concepts [Incident Management, Problem Management, etc.].
– Should have worked in a high-pressure work environment and ability to multitask.
– Basic support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, Network Devices, Backup.
– With experience in TWS Maestro, BMC Control-M, Batch Scheduler and Veritas Netbackup Knowledge in Sun Solaris, HP-UX, MS Windows, and MS Office
– Skills in SAP environment and Unix will be an advantage
– Good Verbal and Written Communication skills.
Hands-on experience with the following:
Should have worked with monitoring tools like BBPM, HP NNM, and Solar Winds Etc.
Should have worked with ticketing tools like Remedy, Service Now, etc.
Should have an understanding of experience
Hands and Feet role like managing media, tape handling, etc.
Should have dealt with end to end of Incident, Problem and change life cycle process
Generating reports and report comprehension.”
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria