1. New Configuration/Modification/Deletion of Jobs in BMC-Control M.
2. Install & Upgrade Scheduling Agents on Windows, Unix & Linux Servers.
3. Configure Adaptors & Solution Connectors for third party applications (SAP/Cognos/Informatica/JDE/Web Services etc.)
4. Create/Modify/Dispose of Job Scheduling CIs in CMDB.
5. Perform the failover/failback of Job Scheduling Application.
6. Troubleshoot any issues with Job Scheduling Agents on Windows/Unix/Linux servers.
7. Configure/Modify/Update calendars to be used by Batch Jobs scheduled via Scheduling Tool.
8. Resolve scheduling conflicts in close coordination with customers.
9. Install/Apply patches for Scheduling Application and maintain the application server software.
10. Perform Job Scheduling Tools user administration.
11. Actively participate in Application DR and Maintenance activities.
12. Knowledge of OS (Windows, Unix/Linux) to troubleshoot issues with Job Scheduling Agents.
13. Basic knowledge of SAP, Cognos, Informatica, JDE, Web Services applications preferred.
14. Provide On-Call Support over the weekend.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria