Job Description For Wintel and VMware
Must have hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server-side infrastructure (Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019, Active Directory, Server Hardware, etc.) and associated technologies e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS, and Group Policies.
– Have worked on enterprise-grade server hardware (Install, Configure and Maintain) IBM, HP, and Dell Rack Servers
– Prior experience working at an ISP / Managed Services / IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus.
– Strong plus for candidate having worked (configure and troubleshoot) experience on a breadth of technologies e.g. terminal servers, windows clustering, MS NLB, VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, AWS, etc. – Strong plus for experience with various blade systems (IBM, HP, DELL, UCS, etc…)
– Strong plus for experience on patch management tool administration (WSUS, Bigfix, SCCM, Shavlik, etc.)
– Working experience (install, configure, manage and troubleshoot) on enterprise-grade antivirus system
– Skilled operational knowledge in Virtualization VMWare vSphere Suite v-Center, vSphere ESXi, HA/DR Configurations deployment and configurations, vSAN, vRealize Operation Manager. Strong troubleshooting Knowledge and performance management for vSphere environment Strong knowledge of different server hardware platforms
– Upgrade and Maintain VMWare ESX servers and virtual sessions.
– Performance and capacity management on VMWare servers
– Analyze Problems & bring up to appropriate Levels.
– Act on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools & scripts
– Proficient in controlling administrator rights on VM Infrastructure, Use of VMware Converter Enterprise, and overview.
– Set-up of resource pools and a VMware Distributed Resources Scheduler (DRS) cluster, Resource Management, Resource Monitoring
– Set-up of a VMware High Availability (HA) cluster
– Proven experience in ESX Server Installation
– Configuration of virtual switches, network connections, and port groups Configure Storage
– Virtual Center Installation and configuration and Installation of its components Perform Level 3 Support Esx Operating system
– Demonstrable experience in Install / Upgrade Esx platform environment
– Support Level 3 OS monitoring Client Software, Backup and Recovery client, Client Software, automated Security, health checking client, OS monitoring
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria