Commvault Job Description:
The Candidate should be able to perform below activities w.r.t to the above mentioned BACK UP TECHNOLOGIES.
(Commvault- All mandate)
– Troubleshooting related to backup failures and resolution – Master and Media server reboot decision making – Backup Client configuration
– Create/Modify a backup schedule
– Library configuration
– Administrate the operations related to all external storage media management functions (including tape, optical disk, CD), both on- and off-site.
– Recycle media provided by the Company regularly, manage media replacement, and recopy media to provide data integrity and quality
– Backup storage media management.
– Backup operations and processing.
– Report on the results of the backup restoration drill.
– Maintain and carry out regular updates to backup documentation of all systems.
– Provide support for all Escalated issues from helpdesk and resolve incidents
– Carry out planned and emergency Changes to Backup”
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria