1. Responsible for IT Infrastructure Recovery Readiness and Preparedness as per BCP plan.
2. Understand and manage Business Continuity requirements involving all direct business functions and its support functions, including IT Service Management and Technology enablers.
3. Manage and plan end to end DR Solution, lead and organize everything end to end in case of DR Drill/actual DR, which includes. a. coordinating and participating in Rogers Disaster Recovery testing b. assembling, preparing and coordinating all required Support Teams for participation in DR Exercises are per governance and Service Integration processes c. demonstrating that all Rogers’ applications can run as designed, at specified transaction rates and schedules, at the DR site d. Providing DR planning and coordination for any vital and critical applications that are site specific – i.e. for DR capabilities provided outside of the designated DR site.
4. Should be good in Drill management & execution semi-annually to test & validate the readiness posture, adopting corrective measure and addressing compliance reporting for Audit purpose.
5. Define, Develop and document necessary operational approach, processes, procedures and templates for future on-going recovery management operations. This will include: Addition/Decomm of new application, Datacenter operations recovery, periodic business impact analysis BIA-RTO-RPO, Readiness and preparedness
6. Manage the recovery readiness and preparedness of the in-scope IT environment for possible disastrous event. This includes: Periodic Review of Plans, Monitoring of Prod/DR environments, Incident Response, Compliance/Auditing reporting, Emergency Management, Coordination with 3rd party vendors, Integration with ITSM, Continuous Improvement,
7. Disaster Recovery Testing Management (DR Drills) which includes Project Planning, Test Execution, Issue Remediation, Test Reporting.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria