Experience in a similar position. Work in a similar technical profile.
– Support day-to-day aspects of the level 2 calls of Messaging during business hours
– Meet the SLA and QOS level
– Coordinate with other teams
– Escalation of all pending and failed calls
– Update the knowledge base
– Provide support to Exchange 2010, BES, Monitoring and Reporting
– Anti-spam and Antivirus solutions.
– Coordinate with Product Vendors for Support Skills
– Strong Knowledge on Exchange 2010 is must and 2003, Exchange 2007 desirable.
– Strong understanding of DAG implementation and administration
– Understanding of Backup/Restore of Exchange Databases
– Experience in Incident and Task management tool like remedy.
– English: Fluent oral and written
– Certification like MCP / MCSA / MCITP / MCTS in Exchange is must.
– Experience supporting Enterprise Anti-SPAM products (Proofpoint, Ironport). Day to day administration, support, maintenance of the MS Exchange 2010 infrastructure.
– Administration of mailboxes and user accounts
.- Message tracking and troubleshooting resolve mail delivery issues.
– Patch and configuration management of MSExchange and Active Directory Servers w.r.t Exchange infrastructure
– Good Knowledge of BlackBerry enterprise server administration.
– Exposure to MDM solutions, preferably Airwatch.
– Public Folder creation, replication and rights assignments
– Message tracking and troubleshooting to resolve mail delivery issues
– Configuration, management, and troubleshooting of remote e-mail access using Outlook and OWA
– Encryption and email tracking.
– Whitelisting/Blacklisting of Domains
– Exposure to Fax solution administration and support (e.g. Facsys, Faxination)”
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria