“Senior Functional Consultant D365 CE
• Should participate in sprint planning sessions, understand user stories, raise queries against gaps, provide estimate against work allocated, understand the design and perform configurations, testing activities and update hours against actuals in configuration management tool.
• Perform peer reviews of work done by other functional and QA team members.
• Perform functional design. Should be able to document or interpret E-R diagrams and other UML diagrams.
• Config will be primarily around D365 CE, Portals, USD and Power Platform.
• Create test plan and test strategy
• Perform testing in environments but not limited to D365 CE, PowerApps, SSIS, Integration, Azure, USD and Portals.
• Identify required stubs and test harnesses to be created for integration.
• Should participate in test scripting and execution and using a tool (VSTS, JIRA and so on) to maintain the same.
• Investigate defects, provide inputs and lead the triage process.
• Data migration or upgrade activities.
• Extensive onshore-offshore coordination and communication.
• Involve in automation testing.
• Participate in UX design sessions, customer showcases and workshops.
• Lead a module or a project and work closely with the onshore Solution Architect/BA to perform designs and be accountable for the implementation.
• Participate in COE activities such as knowledge sharing sessions, demonstrate new functionality, creating re-usable artefacts
• 5 to 9 years of function experience in Dynamics CRM/D365 CE with sound working knowledge in creating workflows, sitemap/ribbon customizations, Business rules and possess functional knowledge in at least two modules of Dynamics 365 such as Marketing, Sales, Field Service and Service.
• Working knowledge in at least one of Portals, USD or Power Platform is required.
• Should have led a team of 3-5 members delivering a module or a project.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Process and detail oriented and should have worked in Agile methodology.
• Should have experience in writing user stories and their refinements.
• Strong testing skills with experience in creating test plan and strategy. Should have been involved in evaluating test coverage and reviewed test scripts.
• Test automation is an advantage, if not then should be ready to upskill in automation and deliver the same, including scripting.
• Power BI experience is an advantage.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria