“Functional Specialist/ Manager D365 CE
• Should lead a project primarily from offshore and will be responsible for schedule, resource utilization, resourcing, forecasting aspects coupled with full accountability of technical and functional implementation of the project being delivered from offshore.
• Perform as a success manager for a project and work closely with the onshore Solution Architect to perform designs and be accountable for the implementation.
• Should be hands-on and guide the team in terms of process, quality and be a mentor.
• Work closely with the onshore Solution Architect/ BA and Program Manager and drive the team towards success of the project.
• Should participate in sprint planning sessions, educate the team about the process, ensure team’s active participation, understand user stories, raise queries against gaps, provide estimate against work allocated, understand the design and perform development and testing activities and update hours against actuals in configuration management tool.
• Foresee issues within the project and escalate as needed. Suggest process improvements.
• Development will be primarily around D365 CE, customizations and configurations.
• Understand UX around USD, Portal Configurations and perform design accordingly. Heavily involve in configuring apps under Power Platform.
• Lead data migration and upgrade projects.
• Brainstorm around complex integrations and requirements, identify re-usable components, establish frameworks as needed, perform POCs as needed and document detailed designs.
• Identify and test scenarios of integration with external applications.
• Investigate defects and provide root cause analysis and fixes.
• End-to-end Azure DevOps management including analytics.
• Contribute to the overall D365 CE capability – upskill, provide improvement ideas, conduct knowledge sharing sessions, groom the next managers.
• Employee engagement and satisfaction.
• Involve and contribute at the capability level in areas of Testing, UI Automation.
• 9 to 13+ years of functional experience in Dynamics CRM/D365 CE with sound working knowledge in creating workflows, sitemap/ribbon customizations, Business rules and possess functional knowledge in at least two modules such as Marketing, Sales, Field Service and Service.
• Should have led a team including developers, functional and testers as a lead looking over a project in multiple instances.
• Should have detailed understanding of Solution Management implemented at enterprise level projects.
• Excellent documentation skills and should be able to drive implementations provided in design documents and drive the team to follow processes mentioned in configuration management plan – check-ins, check-outs, merge and so on.
• Should be able to do complex design work such as process and entity design.
• Agile knowledge is a must.
• Working knowledge in Selenium or Appium is an advantage and should be ready to upskill in areas of test automation.
• Should be a process champion.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria