Job Description: Networker L2
1.Administering the Networker Management Console Server and command line exposure NW 8.x
2. Networker Recovery Overview.
3. Performing a Browsable Recovery, Performing a Save Set Recovery
4. Disaster Recovery of a Networker Server
5. EMC Networker Performance Tuning 6. Performing Cloning and Staging, Administering the Networker Server.
7. Knowledge of VTL (Configuration / Troubleshooting)
8. Configuring and Managing Data Domain, Tape library, Standalone Devices (SILO / JUKEBOX).
9. Required knowledge on Oracle, SQL, Block level, and NDMP.
10. Should have knowledge in Change Management, Problem Management.
11. Cloud Support
1. Ability to convert Business requirements to TSM planning.
2. Should be proficient on at least one major OS suitable for TSM Server.
3. We should be able to independently implement DRM and take part in DR tests.
4. Should be proficient on how to restore and recover TSM Servers
5. Proficient on LAN Free backup implementation
6. We should have knowledge of NDMP backups.
7. Hands-on on at least three TDP agents.
8. Proficient in TSM for VE 9. Should have handled major DR drills
10. Knowledge on HADR and major replication methodologies
11. Proficient on TSM Client setup and different restore methodology
12. We should be able to independently handle image, subfile, journal-based backups.
13. Should know all available TSM Admin and Client interfaces, CLI, GUI, WebClient etc, and familiar with the available features”
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria