Experience in SQL Programming (Stored Procedures, Functions, Macros, BTEQ)
– Analyze data sources and target data models
– Testable strong SQL with Complex queries (joins/indexes/compression/ etc.).
– Very good exposure to Data warehouse concepts.
– Proficient testing skills unit, system, and integration.
– Experience tuning ETL for performance and efficiency.
– Good experience in Unix Scripting.
– Very good communication skills.
– Experience with any version control tool.
– Experience with scheduling tools like Control M or any other scheduler is an advantage.
– Worked on Production Support activities is an added advantage.
– Experience with ITIL processes is an added advantage.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria