Wintel Job Description:
– Must have hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server-side infrastructure (Windows 2008, 2012,2016, Active Directory, Server Hardware, etc.) and associated technologies e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS.
– Strong experience with various blade systems (IBM, HP, DELL, UCS, etc…)
– Relevant certifications (ITIL, MCSA, MCSE-Server, VCP, etc..) will be a strong plus
– Ensure the 24/7/365 availability of all systems, applications, and infrastructure
– Participate in anticipating, mitigating, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware and software issues on servers in a timely and accurate fashion.
– Advanced Remote Desktop and Terminal Server experience
– HyperV admin experience (build server from templates, resource management).
– Should have cluster knowledge & hands-on Eye Experience.
– Ready to work in a 24/7 environment.”
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria