PC Team Senior Analyst Purpose of the Job and Accountability – 24*7 monitoring support for in-scope infrastructure.
– Develop and acquire detailed knowledge of the environment.
– People Management.
– Handle escalations and assist in the creation of RCAs.
– Possess the ability to work under pressure and the ability to communicate with stakeholders.
– Generate Operations report.
– Manage bridge calls and notify respective support groups.
– Perform GAP analysis.
– Creation of SOPs and Knowledge Base.
– Capture alerts, raise incident tickets and escalate to the respective teams.
– Provide phone support 24*7*365 Responsibilities
– Act as the first point of escalation/consultation for the team on technical, procedural, and process-related queries.
– People Management. Prior experience of People Management of at least >10 resources is mandated.
– Guides the team lead in maintaining and updating documents in a central repository for the benefits of the entire team.
– Ensure proper shift handover to the next shift.
– Willing to work in 24/7 shift.
– Liaise with the Critical Incident Management Process Owner and Chair Process Review Meetings.
– Coordination and management during major incidents.
– Work proactively with the Applications, Systems, and Database teams to continually optimize the batch job streams and improve job performance.
– Production and maintenance of the major incident communication plan.
– Facilitating the production and maintenance of the major incident restoration plan.
– Production of major incident progress updates.
– Participation in major incident reviews.
– Conduct regular Process Compliance Checks and Quality Reviews to ensure that the process is being followed consistently.
– Escalate any inconsistencies in the monitoring environment with respect to the monitoring tool configuration, alert thresholds, alert message enrichment, and false alerts.
– Discuss operational challenges and constraints in team meetings and with the management to ensure timely resolution.
– Guide Track Lead to resolve Operation Challenges and constraints if any within the team or in a project.
– Analysis and reporting of incident trend data to identify and eliminate root causes.
– Managing root cause analysis between technical teams.
– Production of statistics and trend reports demonstrating the performance of the Problem Management process Skills
– Knowledgeable in ITIL concepts [Incident Management, Problem Management, etc.].
– Should have worked in a high-pressure work environment and ability to multitask.
– Basic support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, Network Devices, Backup.
– With experience in TWS Maestro, BMC Control-M, Batch Scheduler and Veritas Netbackup
– Knowledge in Sun Solaris, HP-UX, MS Windows, and MS Office
– Skills in SAP environment and Unix will be an advantage
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Hands-on experience with the following.
– We should have worked with monitoring tools like BBPM, HP NNM, and Solar Winds Etc.
– Should have worked with ticketing tools like Remedy, Service Now etc.
– Should have an understanding of experience Hands and Feet role like managing media, tape handling etc.
– Should have dealt with end to end of Incident, Problem and change life cycle process
– Generating reports and report comprehension.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria