Unix Specialist Tasks Summary & Responsibilities
– User Management- Id creation, deletion, shell change, password reset, locking or unlocking the Unix account, etc.
– File system Management- Creating or expanding Files, modifying the permission, changing owner, or providing special permission.
– Backup & restoration of Files
– Application Based Troubleshooting
– SSL- Renewing list of expiring URLs
– WebLogic Application
– Filesystem Monitoring
– SSH trust Setup
– Supporting Node migration in Backup
– Hands & Feet Support for Solaris servers
– Outage Handling â€¢ RHCSA/RHCE certification will be an add-on advantage
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria