1. Administring Win2K, Win2K3, Win2k8, Win2012 servers
2. DFS, FR server administration
3. Hands-on experience in using various debugging tools Perfmon, Poolman, Procmon, and various other Microsoft tools 4. Fine-tune the system for optimal performance
5. Installation/Configuration and Troubleshooting knowledge in VERITAS clustering, volume manager and replicator
6. Hands-on Troubleshooting MS & Veritas Clusters and related issues in a SAN environment
7. Hands-on Experience of VMWare Infrastructure Administration and management
8. Performance tuning of VM environment server
9. Hands-on Experience of VMware ESX/ESXi (Ver 2.5 – to the latest release ), troubleshooting skill using a command line
10. Hands-on Experience of vCenter & ESX/ESXi Upgrade
(1.) To keep self abreast of the changing paradigm through reading, research, feedback, and competitor analysis to ensure that the process design has the next/best practices
(2.) To prepare business requirement documents for automation/enhancement of the HR Process(es), lead pilot and testing efforts of a process rollout including preparation of training material, and ensure that customer queries on a new process are responded to.
(3.) Ensure adherence to the published compliance framework. Monitor by conducting periodic audits to ensure all compliance aspects are adhered to; Analyze and publish reports on the findings; discuss with the concerned stakeholders and follow up on the clos
(4.) To analyze and integrate the CoE Process and adjoining HR/Business Processes for bringing out higher alignment by creating new designs or enhancing the current design as per industry and regulatory norms.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria