– Worked on at least one of Solaris/Linux at L3 level, but have an understanding of both.
– Should know at least one of VXVM/LVM on Linux/LVM on AIX.
– Should have worked on virtualization.
– Knowledge of Solaris Zones.
– Knowledge of AIX LPARs.
– Understanding of shell scripting.
– Knowledge on VMWARE.
– Familiarity with Oracle, Apache, and MySQL.
– Willing to do works including daily reports & document maintenance and updates.
– Should have a keen interest to work for works ranging from L1 to L3.
– Should have the ability to work under pressure.
– We are looking for someone who is keen on transforming the environment and finding new projects and work for himself/herself.
– Should be comfortable interacting with high-level customer contacts.
– Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-Solving environment.
– Excellent communication skills
– Must have strong verbal, oral, and written communication skills.
– Experience on ticketing tools (like Remedy).
– Client interview is required to be done before onboarding.”
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria