JD for Database Resource
– Good concept of Oracle Architecture.
– Good knowledge of SQL/PL-SQL.
– Comfortable with Solaris/ Linux/TSM and Windows NT platforms.
– Configure, Perform RMAN Archive/Online/Offline backups.
– Experience in Full/Partial Recovery.
– Experience in configuring/Installing Oracle Enterprise Manager and OEM agents.
– Clear Understanding of Transportable Tablespaces.
– Should have a fair knowledge of server level and database level configuration to cater to performance tuning needs.
– Experience in migrating databases from one platform to another.
– Experience in Upgrading databases from 8i>9i>10g>11g.
– Troubleshooting experience of various database-related errors in real-time.
– Knowledge in any additional RDBMS and Datawarehousing tools(DB2, MYSQL, MS-SQL, Netezza) is a plus point.
– Experience in configuring the OEM grid and installation of OEM agents on servers.
– Experience with a 24×7 operational database and willing to work in any shift.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria