Job Profile: Cisco Routing & Switching Engineers – L3 support
- Troubleshooting & Implementation Experience in core Routing protocols
BGP,OSPF,EIGRP, MP-BGP,MPLS ,IS-IS, SONET/SDH Technologies
- Hands on experience in Nexus 5k, 2k,7k etc..
- Sound knowledge and understanding on QOS technologies MQC, LLQ , CBWFQ,
WRED and MPLS-TE.
- Understanding of various hardware queuing technologies and shaping technologies
- Sound knowledge and Hands on experience in switching technologies, STP,VPC, VSS,
VDC ,OTV, TRILL, Fabric path etc.
- Troubleshooting & Implementation experience in WAN protocols & service
- Excellent communication skills.
- Troubleshooting & Implementation experience in WAN protocols
- Working experience across various cisco Routers and switches
- Hands on Experience in Load balancers and WAN optimizers
- Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
- Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation
- Excellent Communication skills ( written & verbal)
- Good Documentation Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Team Work
- Ability to derive a project plan
- Strong leadership Skills and Excellent organisational
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
9+ years of experience (Data Center)
Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology/MCA (Master
of Computer Applications)/Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Communications
- CCNP/CCIE or equivalent Certification
- ITSM/ITIL Process Foundation Certified Extensive
Professional experience on Data Centre Management