Keywords for searching Profiles.
Cisco VOICE L3 Relevant Experience: in years 5-7 years
Summary of the role: Job Description in detail using Skills, Product names, Certifications, etc.
1. Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
2. Good documentation skills
3. Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
4. Should have good customer handling skills Skills required
5. Expert level experience in handling Cisco IP telephony Network Infrastructure.
6. Expert understanding of switching: VLAN, Voice VLAN, VTP, STP, PoE, Ether channel, HSRP, Routing Protocols .etc.
7. Intermediate/Expert understanding of the following Cisco Unified Communication Products o CUCM 5.x,6.x,7.x.,9.x o Cisco Unified Communication Express & Cisco Unity express, Meeting place would be an advantage o Cisco Voice Gateways (ISR Routers and Analog gateways) o Trunks, E1/ T1(CAS, CCS), FXS /FXO, etc., o Gateway protocols: H323, SIP, MGCP, SCCP.
8. ITIL Knowledge: Incident, Change & Configuration Management Roles & Responsibilities Monitor capacity, performance, and availability using popular network tools and act to correct anomalies when needed. Incident tracking to ensure continuity across shifts Coordination of communication bridges during major outages Work with customers on stabilizing environment and suggest ways for improvement. Ensuring that defined processes are followed and work on the improvement process.
9. Monitoring of alarms and incident cases. Monitor capacity, performance, and availability using popular network tools and act to correct anomalies when needed. Incident tracking to ensure continuity across shifts Coordination of communication bridges during major outages Participate in Operational processes (Daily Ops, Change Control, Incident management, request for service, etc). Adhering to defined SLAs Handling tickets/requests Troubleshooting technical issues Ensuring that defined processes have adhered to Primary Skill VXML Gateways, CVP, SQL, ICM Scripting, and Call Studio Secondary Skill Cisco IVR Design, Implementation, Administration and ICM Scripting. Certifications Completed Cisco UCCE Location, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria