Oracle L2 JD:
– Well versed in Oracle 11g/12c architecture
– Experience on 12c 11g database creations and software binaries installations in Unix and Windows environment
– Monitor and address database capacity issues
– Good exposure in Oracle 11g / 12c backup/recovery, best practices, support, and troubleshooting
– Experience in analysis of data tablespace TEMP UNDO tablespace growth
– Experience in performance tuning of the database. Analyze performance issues using AWR, ADDM, ASH reports.
– Identify tuning opportunities, implement improvements, and advise developers on SQL tuning options.
– Experience in Exports Imports Data pump
– Hands-on experience on Physical Standby data guard
– Hands-on experience on Grid OEM administration
– Hands-on experience on databases restorations and recoveries
– Experience in RAC installation and maintenance
– Hands-on experience on CPU patching and upgrades
– Good knowledge of user account maintenance
– Strong in Process and configuration improvements areas
– Interact with application developers and management as well as database and database tool vendors
– Well versed with Oracle upgrades and familiar with Oracle 11gR2, 12C features
– Knowledge in Goldengate / replication is a plus.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria