“Functional Consultant D365 CE
• Should participate in sprint planning sessions, understand user stories, raise queries against gaps, provide estimate against work allocated, understand functional side of the requirement and perform functional configurations and configurations.
• Perform basic to medium level functional design. Should be able to interpret E-R diagrams.
• Perform peer reviews of work done by other functional and QA team members Development will be primarily around D365 CE, Portals, USD and PowerApps customizations and configurations.
• Should participate in test scripting and execution using a tool (VSTS, JIRA and so on) to maintain the same.
• Investigate defects and provide functional input related to defects in triage process.
• Extensive onshore-offshore coordination and communication.
• Perform testing in environments but not limited to D365 CE, PowerApps, SSIS, Integration, Azure, USD and Portals.
• Involve in automation testing – write automation scripts and execution
• 2 to 4 years of functional experience in Dynamics CRM/ D365 CE.
• Very good Communication Skills.
• Experience of working in Agile projects is an advantage.
• Excellent documentation skills and should be able to implement solutions provided in design documents and follow processes mentioned in configuration management plan – check-ins, check-outs, merge and so on.
• Should be able to perform functional design activities such as documenting functional requirements, creating business process flows, workflow, business rules, SLAs, case routing rules, entity and field customizations, ribbon customization, portal navigation, entity forms, entity lists to name a few.
• Configuration experience in Portals, USD or PowerApps is an advantage.
• Should have experience in test scripting and execution.
• Automation testing in Selenium is an advantage.
• Should have extensive experience working in an onshore-offshore model
Should know how to query database using SQL or advanced find or similar tools for data verification tests and confirm test results.”
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria