“Senior Technical Consultant D365 CE
• Should participate in sprint planning sessions, understand user stories, raise queries against gaps, provide estimate against work allocated, understand the design and perform development and unit testing and update hours against actuals in configuration management tool.
• Perform peer reviews.
• Development will be primarily around D365 CE, customizations and configurations.
• Integrate D365 CE with other applications primarily using Azure features.
• Develop/configure external applications which integrates with D365 CE and plugins/custom workflow activities which integrates with external applications.
• Investigate defects and provide fixes.
• Extensive onshore-offshore coordination and communication.
• Perform as a technical lead of a module or a project and work closely with the onshore Solution Architect to perform designs and be accountable for the implementation.
• Technically contribute to the overall D365 CE capability – upskill, provide improvement ideas, conduct knowledge sharing sessions.
• 5 to 8 years of technical experience in Dynamics CRM/D365 CE and .Net (ASP.Net MVC, Web API,,WPF, SQL Server). An even mix of both is an advantage.
• Should have working knowledge coding in C# with latest syntax of .Net.
• Should have sound knowledge around OOPS and aware of its applications – classes, interfaces, inheritance and composition.
• Should have sound knowledge in SQL Queries.
• Should have experience in writing D365 Fetch-based reports.
• Sound functional knowledge in at least 2 of Sales, Service and Marketing modules.
• Strong HTML5 an CSS skills is a must.
• Strong dev experience on at least one of USD and D365/ADX portals is a must.
• Azure knowledge is desired – logic apps, Web API, functions and their deployments.
• Must have done unit testing – automated or manual
• Should have good documentation skills, should be able to implement solutions provided in design documents and follow processes mentioned in configuration management plan – check-ins, check-outs, merge and so on. Agile knowledge is a must.
• Should be able to do simple to medium complex design work.
• Should have led a team as a technical lead looking over a module or a project.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria