“Technical Specialist/Manager D365 CE
• Should lead a project primarily from offshore and will be responsible for schedule, utilization, resourcing, forecasting aspects coupled with full accountability of technical implementation of the project being done at offshore.
• Should be technically hands-on and guide the team in terms of process, quality and be a technical mentor.
• Work closely with the onshore Solution Architect and Program Manager and drive the team towards success of the project.
• Should participate in sprint planning sessions, educate the team about the process, ensure team’s active participation, understand user stories, raise queries against gaps, provide estimate against work allocated, understand the design and perform development and unit testing and update hours against actuals in configuration management tool.
• Foresee issues within the project and escalate as needed. Suggest process improvements.
• Development will be primarily around D365 CE, customizations and configurations.
• Brainstorm around complex integrations and requirements, identify re-usable components, establish frameworks as needed, perform POCs as needed and document detailed designs.
• Develop/configure external applications which integrates with D365 CE and plugins/custom workflow activities which integrates with external applications.
• Investigate defects and provide fixes.
• Setup CI/CD and administer the devops of the project.
• Perform as a success manager for a project and work closely with the onshore Solution Architect to perform designs and be accountable for the implementation.
• Technically contribute to the overall D365 CE capability – upskill, provide improvement ideas, conduct knowledge sharing sessions, groom the next managers.
• Employee engagement and satisfaction.
• 9 to 14 years of technical experience in Dynamics CRM/D365 CE and .Net(ASP.Net MVC, Web API, WPF, SQL Server). An even mix of both is an advantage.
• Should have working knowledge coding in C# with experience in event driven frameworks using dependency injection frameworks, patterns to contain memory leaks, caching and logging frameworks. Knowledge around different forms of security is desired.
• Should have sound knowledge around OOPS and aware of its applications – classes, interfaces, inheritence and composition
• Should have sound knowledge in SQL Queries.
• Should have experience in writing D365 Fetch-based reports.
• Sound functional knowledge in atleast 2 of Sales, Service and Marketing modules.
• Strong HTML5 an CSS skills is a must.
• Strong dev experience on atleast one of USD and D365/ADX portals is a must.
• Azure knowledge is a must – logic apps, Web API, functions and their deployments.
• Must have done unit testing – automated or manual
• Strong documentation skills, should be able to implement solutions provided in design documents and drive the team to follow processes mentioned in configuration management plan – check-ins, check-outs, merge and so on. Agile knowledge is an must.
• Should be able to do complex design work including entity design.
• Should have led a team as a technical lead looking over a project in multiple instances.
• Should be a process champion.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria