1. Coordinate desktop changes to avoid deployment collisions.
2. Prepare requests for rollout
3. Prioritize change requests
4. Create rollout plans for changes requests
5. Coordinate the implementation process
6. Keep track of request and make sure they are implemented as planned
7. Participate in incident handling concerning desktop changes.
8. Participate in projects concerning bigger desktop changes, for example, rollout of new antivirus.
9. Microsoft environment knowledge (desktop & server).
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria