– Should be leading the overall backup environment
– Implementation and designing of Rubrik solution for an end-end backup solution for client Migration of all the database backups from different circles/location for the client
– Implementation of all SAN-based backups on Leading Tape Library Performance tuning and optimization for Rubrik and storage
– Working closely with Storage team for storage-related issues
– Technical Consultation Planning Backup Policies and Storage Units, Pools Migration from one Backup tool to another tool
– Tape Library Configuration and Administration Online Backups for Databases, Mail Servers, etc
– Backup Tool Configurations
– Performance Management for Backup/Restore
– Optimizing Media Consumption
– Patching on Backup/Restore Tool Scripting / Automation of Major/ Complex Tasks Recovery of Backup/Restore Servers from failure
– Integrating with other tools: Enterprise Management Systems Planning and Implementing Security for Backup & Restore Tools
– Design Reports on backup usage and performance
– Documentation describing hardware setups & diagrams
– Documentation of operational procedures and processes
– Should be able to mentor L1 and L2 Backup Admins
– Installation, configuration, administration and complete maintenance of Rubrik Migration of Rubrik Master/Media Servers from one platform to another
– Designing and implementing and new solutions in SSO for better optimization and usage of resources for backup. – – Installation of different tape libraries of different vendors with different media servers
– Working knowledge of NetApp Filer, NetApp VTL, cloning, and export of VTL tapes, PureDisk 6.6
– Responsible for reviewing the complete backup Infra.
– Plan & advise on new H/W Infra for backup to higher management for New Backup Infra.
– Providing Technical Consultation on NBU features like NDMP and FT client backups, SAN Media Server Backups, along with proper assessment technical documentation.
– Looking into capacity planning and management.
– Working on escalated issues by Backup Ops. SAN and NAS implementation of Rubrik e.g., NetApp, EMC-Clarion/Celera, SAN related troubleshooting IP Network, WAN and LAN free (SAN) based data backup design and configuration (familiarity) Should be familiar with ITIL processes
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria