1. Good Knowledge in designing, deploying and troubleshooting an SCCM 2007 / 2012 server infrastructure
2. Knowledge of installation and configuration of SCCM central / CAS, Primary and Secondary Sites, WSUS / MDT Integration.
3. Should have good knowledge in Windows Servers 2003/2008 and 2012, Active Directory, and networking concepts.
4. Should have good Knowledge in SCOM monitoring of SCCM servers and taking the health remediation actions based on SCOM Alerts.
5. Patch Management of Physical and Virtual environments through WSUS/SCCM or SCUP (System Center Updates Publisher
6. Strong working knowledge of SQL Server and associated components and creating custom reports using SQL Queries.
7. Monitor SCCM server performance & health.
8. Strong Knowledge of SCCM server log files.
9. Perform SCCM application patching, versioning, and development.
10. Monitor the SCCM server to server communications.
11. Administer Client communications.
12. Perform Site resets / Server application rebuilds.
13. Ability to troubleshoot and provide level 3 support for all aspects of the Microsoft SCCM/SCCM product suite.
14. Capacity planning of SCCM infrastructure.
15. Continual monitoring of security.
16. Build all core documents and procedures associated with all SCCM/SCCM product deployments.
17. Knowledge of PowerShell cmdlets and scripting
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria