1. Should have good understanding and hands-on experience on any two of the following technologies:-
• Primary Skill-Symantec Anti-virus & Symantec Endpoint encryption.
• Secondary Skill-Trend Micro Anti-virus Soft skills â€¢ Shall have good verbal/written communication skills.
2. Should have required skillset for managing/tracking progress of operations.
3. Should have Capability to conduct risk analysis, impact analysis, dependencies on customer/internal teams, Non-Technical Responsibilities. Review and Validate change requests/MOP documents.
4. Coordinate with other team members for availability of capable resources.
5. Ensure quality work – review and validate the technical configuration changes and provide consultative ideas.
6. Coordinate with Security COE resources for resolution of technical issues/problems before escalation to OEM.
7. Working on RCA to help L3.
8. Train and guide L1 resources Technical Responsibilities.
9. Implement the solutions as per technical design document, customize as per customer needs.
10. Resolve all technical issues identified during implementation.
11. Highlight the issues/risks in day to day activities.
12. Deployment and configuration of devices in the Data Centers .
13. Provide L2 support to the team involved in DC build.
14. Technical Documentation.
15. Technical Design Document, Risk Matrix, Post Installation Document, HOTS (Hand Over To Support) document.
16. Change Management administration and Documentation.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria