To develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time/quality and cost standards.
Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Duties include the testing and support of technology in accordance with established and documented baselines, policies, and procedures. Responsibilities include:
• Autotest new system software. Testing types include functional, user acceptance, performance, and regression testing on trading and financial applications.
• Create, maintain, and update test cases and regression scripts, based on business requirements.
• Reporting and managing software issues and test activities throughout the software development lifecycle.
• Attend project meetings to report on the status of testing, communicate issues, enforce QA standards and policies, and set QA schedule
• Provides support to the Product Management group to test various business scenarios and verify functionality to be implemented.
• Test system release management – Review of testing environments to ensure a smooth transition for production release rollout.
(1.) To interact with the customer and internal teams to gather requirements for development purposes.
(2.) To perform activities related to enhancement creation of documents for CMMi and client requirements
(3.) To provide client support by presenting data, information, ticket resolution and day to day support activities like monitoring client requirements
(4.) To provide support for enhancement (major and minor) or new developments based on business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the functional and technical team of HCL on the project.
(5.) To provide technical guidance to junior developers
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria