2. Install and configure SharePoint infrastructure.
3. Troubleshoot functional and technical incidents occurring within SharePoint
4. Perform corrective SharePoint administration, configuration, and maintenance as required.
5. Implement and modify navigational and aesthetic changes to SharePoint pages as directed.
6. Ensure solutions require minimal training to the end-user while maintaining high reliability and usability.
7. Ensure the Backup & restore activities for SharePoint
8. Provide Access for End Users for different SharePoint Sites ( Site Administration)
9. Deploy solutions/Packages as the need for Development teams
10. Daily monitoring of incidents related to Administration and resolve user Issues with SharePoint
11. Knowledge of multi-farm, multi-geography SharePoint implementations
12. Extensive knowledge of and experience with SharePoint Central Administration, Service Applications, and site collection setting
13. Experience in deploying and configuring third party web
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria