• To develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time, quality and cost standards.
• To create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on-time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To participate in functional as well as technical discussions with the client and team.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
Skills & Qualifications
• 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
• Experience in Java and Selenium is a must
• Significant experience in Web Services testing (SOAP / REST-based calls)
• Experience in writing complex SQL Queries
• Experience in API Testing
• Proficient in using JIRA for Requirements Matrix, Defect Reporting and Tracking
• Extensive experience in Test Automation tools (Experience in CA LISA will be added advantage) and extensive experience in the test automation strategy
• Extensive experience in various test automation frameworks along with test data management
• Knowledge on APIGEE will be added advantage
• Hands-on Experience in testing security (JWT / JWE) for Data Encryption
• Understanding of all parts of the SDLC including requirements gathering, development and testing & worked using Agile methodologies
• Should have experience in Testing & reporting for testing services (Sanity, Integration, Functional, Load, Performance, End to End and Regression Testing services)
• Knowledge on Splunk and PCF in terms of Logs handling and reading logs
• Experience in handling Onsite-Offshore coordination
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria