1. 5 years of total experience with a minimum of 3 years of managing Exchange servers. 2. Day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 infrastructure
2. Global experience in managing large environments is necessary.
3. Should have worked in a fast-paced challenging work environment.
4. Excellent communication and verbal skills
5. Must be open for 24×7 operations.
1. Multiple messaging systems hands-on experience on MS exchange 2003 /2007/ 2010 versions
2. Strong understanding and experience with MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 in an enterprise environment including backup and restore procedures, Front End/Back End setups, OWA, RPC/HTTPS, message flow and security.
3. Day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010 infrastructure
4. Day to day troubleshooting of Outlook issues; Administration of mailboxes and Users accounts
5. Public Folder creation, replication and rights assignments
6. Message tracking and troubleshooting to resolve mail delivery issues
7. Configuration, management and troubleshooting of remote e-mail access using Outlook and OWA
8. Patch and configuration management of MS Exchange.
9. Good active directory knowledge to resolve exchange related issues.
10. Experience supporting Enterprise Anti-SPAM products.
1. Experience in Incident and Task management tools like remedy.
2. excellent oral and written communication skills.
3. Experience in handling customer and severity cases.
4. Should be Toefl certified
Other Skills / Experience
1. Good experience in managing Blackberry Server 4.1 and 5.0
2. Administration and configuration of OCS 2007 and Lync servers.
3. Administration and configuration of Enterprise Vault Servers.
(1.) To provide support for on-call escalations and doing root cause analysis of the given issue
(2.) To independently resolve tickets within the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time
(3.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
(4.) Work on value-adding activities such as Knowledge base update and management, Training freshers, coaching analysts
(5.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions or Reopen Cases
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria