|1. Installation\Upgrading\Patching the SQL environment from SQL 2008 to 2017
2. Should have knowledge of Security Management(Creating users, logins, and roles, granting permissions).
3. Ensuring Data consistency in the database through DBCC command
4. Should have knowledge on Listener Connectivity, I/O issues, Disk issues, Always On not in sync, failover, etc. on Azure IaaS Servers and Premium StorageServers.
5. Hands-on experience on troubleshooting and fine-tuning of databases for its performance and concurrency. To analyze long running slow queries and tune the same to optimize application and system performance.
6. Maintenance of Management Data Warehouse which captures key Windows Performance Monitor (PerfMon) counters [Disk Usage, Query Statistics, and Server Activity] and internal SQL Server counters automatically into an SQL Server database.
7. Monitoring Weekly Data Collection Jobs which takes care of the Servers which are under our MSIT Monitoring Support.
8. Knowledge of remediating SQL Servers which are not as per MSIT Standards such as having equal-sized temp files, set auto-growth for the database files in MB, set SQL Max Memory, etc.
9. Should have experience in Log shipping, Mirroring, SQL Cluster, and Always-on issues.
10. Install or uninstall SQL server Instances(Cluster\Standalone) when required.
11. Monitor SQL server health and performance (SQL profiler, Perfmon counters)
12. Follow up with the MTaaS team for configuring SQL probe monitoring
13. Troubleshoot failed SQL maintenance jobs
14. Follow up with the Application team for failed application SQL agent jobs
15. Providing Access on the SQL server
16. Running scripts as per the document for changes and releases.
17. Validate SQL servers and port numbers after windows patching reboot
18. Work with infra teams on disk space issues.
19. SQL DBA support on quarterly and annual DR tasks
20. Should have knowledge of the Service Now ticketing tool.
21. Should have good communication skill to deal with Clients and customers during the meetings.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria