1. Active Directory
2. Good experience in analysis, installation, implementation, and maintenance of Windows NT, Windows 2000, and Windows2003 Server, Windows 20008 Server & Windows 2012 environments
3. Strong experience using Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS 5.0/6.0, FTP, Group Policy.
4. Experience in Testing and implementing security patches released by Microsoft.
5. Good practices on Configuration and Change Management, Incident, and Problem Management. SLA metrics and Escalations for Manage Now R1 Ticketing too
6. Experience of Installation, configuration, Migration, and deployment of Windows 2008 Server. ? Sound Knowledge of DHCP setup and troubleshooting, Active Directory/Domain Controller Configuration.
7. Good Knowledge in Documentation for Installation, Testing, deployment, and troubleshooting Windows servers
8. Establish and implement policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Windows system security.
9. MCSE 2000/2003, MCTS on Windows Server 2008
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria