• To support a number of Oracle forms-based and third-party applications.
• Potential to lead a team of 5-7 resources in future
• Experience in supporting trading/payment/corporate based applications
• Good knowledge of Oracle PLSQL & shell scripting.
• Support the application during UK business hours and provide on-call support during out of office hours (on rotation basis)
• Fix simple/complex issues encountered during the batch failures to bring stability to the applications
• Improve the performance of the systems by change and problem management processes.
• Interacting with clients, business and other downstream teams on the resolution of issues.
• Work on other incidents and service requests raised by users and resolve within the defined SLA timelines
• Analyse the root cause of recurring tickets and propose solutions
• Work on routine activities like month-end and End of Year Processing
• Propose value adds & innovations that will bring down or eliminate some of the repeated ticket resolution time
(1.) To be responsible for providing technical guidance or solutions
(2.) To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity (3.) TO ensure process compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussion or review.
(4.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria