• Should participate in sprint planning sessions, understand user stories, raise queries against gaps, provide estimates against work allocated, understand the design and perform development and unit testing, and update hours against actuals in configuration management tool.
• Perform peer reviews.
• Development will be primarily around D365 CE, customizations, and configurations.
• Integrate D365 CE with other applications with minimal guidance.
• Develop/configure external applications which integrate with D365 CE and plugins/custom workflow activities that integrate with external applications.
• Investigate defects and provide fixes.
• Extensive onshore-offshore coordination and communication.
• Technically contribute to the overall D365 CE capability – upskill, provide improvement ideas, conduct knowledge sharing sessions.
• 2 to 4 years of technical experience in Dynamics CRM/D365 CE and C# .Net (ASP.Net MVC, Web API, WPF, SQL Server). An even mix of both is an advantage.
• Should have working knowledge coding in C# with the latest syntax of .Net.
• Should have sound knowledge around OOPS and be aware of its applications – classes, interfaces, inheritance, and composition
• Should have sound knowledge in SQL Queries.
• D365 Fetch-based reports are an advantage.
• Sound functional knowledge in at least 1 of the Sales, Service, and Marketing modules.
• Basic HTML5 a CSS skill is a must.
• Hands-on experience on at least one of USD and D365/ADX portals is desired.
• Azure knowledge is desired – logic apps, Web API, functions, and their deployments.
• Must have done unit testing – automated or manual
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria