• To develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time, quality and cost standards.
• To create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on-time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
• To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
• To participate in functional as well as technical discussions with the client and team.
• To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
Skills & Qualifications
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
• Significant experience in Web Services testing (SOAP / REST-based calls)
• Experience in Java & Selenium
• Experience in API Automation Testing
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria