– 6-10 yrs of experience in Selenium Automation Testing / MUREX Testing / Payments GPP Testing / Cards Testing
– Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of the project.
– Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources, and budget required to perform the testing.
– Organize the testing kick-off meeting
– Define the Strategy
– Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes, and motivation.
– Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Project Manager (Technical and Soft skills).
– Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies, and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
– Arrange the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
– Assign tasks to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
– Ensure the content and structure of all Testing documents/artifacts is documented and maintained.
– Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
– Check / Review the Test Cases documents.
– Keep track of the new requirements/change in the requirements of the Project.
– Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager / Sr. Test Manager.
– Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly, etc.) to the Client
– Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client.
– Communication with the Client (If required).
– Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers.
– Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
– Review various reports prepared by Test engineers.
– Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
– Prepares/updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of the project
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria