JD for VMware Roles & Responsibilities:
– Skilled operational knowledge in Virtualization VMWare vSphere Suite v-Center, vSphere ESXi, HA/DR Configurations deployment and configurations, vSAN, vRealize Operation Manager.
– Strong troubleshooting Knowledge and performance management for vSphere environment Strong knowledge of different server hardware platforms
– Upgrade and Maintain VMWare ESX servers and virtual sessions.
– Work on major severity and complex server issues
– Planning and implementing fixes / Patches
– Performance and capacity management on VMWare servers
– Analyze Problems & bring up to appropriate Levels.
– Act on Day to Day House Keeping tasks by using tools & scripts
– Proficient in controlling administrator rights on VM Infrastructure, Use of VMware Converter Enterprise, and overview.
– Set-up of resource pools and a VMware Distributed Resources Scheduler (DRS) cluster, Resource Management, Resource Monitoring
– Set-up of a VMware High Availability (HA) cluster
– Proven experience in ESX Server Installation
– Configuration of virtual switches, network connections, and port groups Configure Storage
– Virtual Center Installation and configuration and Installation of its components Perform Level 3 Support Esx Operating system
– Demonstrable experience in Install / Upgrade Esx platform environment
– Support Level 3 OS monitoring Client Software, Backup and Recovery client, Client Software, automated Security, health checking client, OS monitoring
– Script ESX Server deployments for remote installation
– Security in a VMware Virtualized Environment
– Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
– An ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with a creative approach to work
– An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
– Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
– Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
– RCA preparation and meeting SLA for RCA submission.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria