1. Handling/ Setting/Configuring Windows 2003/2008/2012 R2 Servers.
2. Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows 2003/2008/2012 servers, DNS, IIS, FTP.
3. Good knowledge in File/ Print Server and AD DFS.
4. Good knowledge in Windows Clustering and troubleshooting skillset.
5. Bug Checking (Dump Analysis), Registry Editor, Performance Monitor and Remote access tools.
6. Knowledge about windows commands for AD and OS level- Good knowledge in WSUS 3.0 and basic administration knowledge in SCCM.
7. Good Understanding of virtualization technology.
8. Experience on VMware 5.5 and 6.0 Environment.
9. Experience in P2V, vMotion and VMware virtual center 5.5 & 6.0.
10 Good hands on command line of VMware Environment- Good understanding of HA and DRS environment.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria