- Role: Windows Administrator
- Level: L2
- Experience Required: 4+ years (Datacenter)
- Location: Global
- Key skills: Datacenter operations, RAID, File/Print Server, Windows Clustering, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, WSUS, Virtualization.
Technical Skills Required:
- Working knowledge of datacenter management.
- Hardware and RAID Support.
- Sound knowledge on Windows Installation, configuration and maintenance of Win2K,
- Win2K3, W2k8/W2k12 servers with knowledge of NT4.0
- Configure HP/DELL/IBM server by using iLO/DRAC/RAS etc.
- Maintain datacentre environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Day to day operation on Server/Storage/OS/etc., issues/management, change management.
- Handling production platform issues, supporting project team for installation and commissioning of new hardware, upgrade etc.
- User Account administration
- File and Printer administration
- Patch administration and deployment
- Reporting to the Track Lead / Team Lead
- Ensuring that the processes are adhered to
- Ensure maximum uptime according to the SLA
- Handling tickets / requests
- Helping team members in case of Issues/Technical Problems
- Knowledge of ITIL best practice on incident management, change management and problem management.
At least 3 years’ experience with Oracle DBA.
Diploma/Graduate – Any Specialization, Diploma/PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post- Graduation.
- MCTS/MCITP/MCSA/MCSE required.
- VCP-DCV would be additional advantage.