1. To resolve tickets/escalations/incidents, through root cause analysis, in adherence to SLA, quality, process & security standards to ensure positive customer feedback and value creation.
2. To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases
3. Work on value-adding activities such as Knowledgebase update & management, Training fresherâ€™s, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives
4. To participate or contribute to EN business in the creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans.
5. To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements, and company policies
6. To provide support for on-call escalations and doing incident & problem management
7. To independently resolve tickets & ensure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team
8. Evaluate the Database Server Hardware.
9. Define/Recommend/Maintain Database Standards and Architecture.
10. Recommend Server H/W, Adaptive Server Editions for a New Build
11. Expert in Database Design.
12. Research and Recommend Patch management for database/Server Impact Analysis.
13. Initiate need and Impact Analysis for Database Migration/Upgrade
14. Technical Consultation with Vendor Support and Interaction
15. Advance Database Performance tuning (Optdiag, Reorg, Replication tuning, Database Tuning, etc.)
16. Recommend and Review Backup and Recovery Strategies
17. Knowledge about the new features of SQL Server R2 (well versed in MDB table, Sybsecurity Auditing Etc.
18. Designing/Recommending Database Security Policy.
19. Having experience of DR Solution/Implementation/Execution through various synch methods. Designing strategy towards Capacity Management for DB tracks.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria